Sunday, March 7, 2010

Product Reviews!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have been working with naturallysavvy.com as a product tester and reviewer. How this works is simple, companies send their products in to Naturally Savvy in order to get it approved with the Naturally Savvy Seal of Approval. The tester uses the product and then writes a review, stating why the product rocked or why it fell short. All the reviews are posted on the Naturally Savvy website: http://www.naturallysavvy.com/savvy-reviews

I'm currently testing several products including facial cloths, soaps, shampoo, bath salts, cookies, deodorant, dog treats (well, I'M not specifically testing, the dogs are), body wash, sugar substitutes, waxing products and more! Needless to say, this job is GREAT! I'm able to keep up with new natural products out on the market and I get to inform you about them !

Stay tuned for more updates on my product reviews.

I should also mention, I'm writing a monthly article for Naturally Savvy which will start in April. More to come on that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment